A Bird Watching Paradise on Yacht Trips around Goa
If you love birds and nature, you’ll love Fun Cruises’ yacht trips around Goa. You’ll get to see some of the most amazing and diverse bird species in the world, from colourful kingfishers to majestic eagles. Here are some of the highlights of our bird-watching paradise on yacht trips around Goa.
– Enjoy the comfort and luxury of our spacious yachts, equipped with all the amenities you need for a relaxing and enjoyable cruise. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to admire the scenic views of the Arabian Sea and the lush greenery of Goa’s coastline.
– Explore the rich biodiversity of Goa’s wetlands, mangroves, and islands, where you’ll find a variety of birds, such as herons, egrets, storks, ibises, spoonbills, and flamingos. You’ll also see other wildlife, such as crocodiles, otters, dolphins, and turtles.
– Visit some of the best birding spots in Goa, such as the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, the Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, the Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, and the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary. You’ll be guided by our expert naturalists, who will help you identify and learn more about the birds you see.
– Experience the thrill of spotting rare and endangered birds, such as the Malabar pied hornbill, the white-bellied sea eagle, the Indian skimmer, and the lesser adjutant. You’ll also see some of the most beautiful and exotic birds, such as the paradise flycatcher, the Malabar trogon, the blue-faced malkoha, and the crimson-backed sunbird
– Capture stunning photos and videos of your bird-watching adventures, with our professional photographers and videographers on board. You’ll also get a chance to share your experiences and stories with other bird lovers on our social media platforms.
So what are you waiting for? Book your bird-watching paradise on yacht trips around Goa today and get ready for an unforgettable experience with Fun Cruises!